Our Refund, Returns & Exchange Policy
Returning Your Goods
We want you to be happy with everything you buy from Bizzi Growin. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase we offer a 28 day returns policy from the date of purchase, provided that the conditions below are satisfied.
This policy excluded items that have been personalised.
The item(s) you wish to return must be unused in their original, undamaged packaging with the tags still attached, in a resalable condition and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase in order for us to offer you an exchange or full refund via the same payment method.
For products purchased through a third-party retailer please contact the retailer in the event you need to discuss your product.
To ensure the safe return of your item(s), please package your item(s) with care. We recommend that item(s) valued over £50 / €50 are returned using a trackable delivery service and for item(s) valued over £100 / €100 or more, we recommend that you insure your return for the value of the product and use a signature required delivery service. We may refuse a refund or exchange where an item(s) is lost or damaged in transit. Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the returned item(s) arrives at the Bizzi Growin Returns Department in a resalable condition, despite having used a tracked delivery service.
As soon as we receive your item(s) we will process your refund or exchange in line with our refund policy set out above. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded.
Please return to:
Bizzi Growin Up! Ltd, Office1 Palatine Suite Coppull Mill Enterprise Centre Mill Lane Chorley Lancashire PR7 5BW
If you refuse a delivery of a package , you’ll be charged for the return shipping.
International shipping costs will be based on the size and weight of the product and where it is being shipped to.
Items will be delivered within and estimated 36-72 hours from the time of order placement and confirmed receipt of payment. This could vary depending on where we are shipping to if it is an international address.
By Our Recommended Carrier
If you are unable to return your item(s) to us, don’t worry, we can arrange for our courier to collect your item(s). Please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to arrange this for you. Unless otherwise agreed by Bizzi Growin a charge of £25 / €50 will apply if you wish to use this service
Your Manufacturing Guarantee
Bizzi Growin have a wide range of products which are all tested to ensure they are of the highest standard and quality. Subject to the conditions and exclusions set out below, Bizzi Growin warrants that all our products will be free of manufacturing defects where used and maintained in accordance with the instruction manuals for 12 months from the date of purchase.
We endeavour to always offer various options for our customers and so where your product is covered by our guarantee against manufacturing provide one of the following free of charge:
(i) a replacement self-fit part. Instructions will be provided where required.
(ii) a repair carried out by one of our experienced technicians at our Service Centre.
Alternatively, if your product is deemed irreparable or based on cost is not viable to repair, then in Bizzi Growin sole discretion, a replacement refurbished product may be provided. This guarantee is subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
- • Product must be purchased from the Bizzi Growin website.
- • It is only applicable to products that are in the UK or ROI at the time you wish to make claim under this guarantee.
- • The guarantee applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product i.e. second hand purchases.
- • Where a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory has been discontinued we may have no alternative but to replace with an equivalent product, colour or fabric.
- • Any fabrics (including seat covers and hoods), rain covers, tyres, and PVC items.
- • Where incorrect assembly occurs or use of non-recommended parts, or third-party accessories not compatible with original design are used.
- • General wear and tear.
- • Accidental damage including airline damage- in the case of airline damage (or other transporters) the claim must be submitted directly to them.
- • Damage caused by non-domestic use, abuse, misuse, neglect or by not being used and cared for in accordance with our instructions.
- • Corrosion or rust on the wheels or chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance.
- • Damage to handlebar/ T-bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use
- • Improper storage of the product.
- • Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the weight, functionality, colour or style etc.
- • Fabric fading, discoloration or wearing due to incorrect laundering and general wear and tear.
- • If a product is adapted or modified.
- • Products which are repaired by an unauthorised repair agent.
In the event a product is outside of your guarantee period we will endeavour to repair or replace parts subject to availability. The charges outside of the warranty period for strollers are a will be assessed on a case by case basis.
In the unlikely event that you need to claim under the terms of this guarantee, please contact our Customer Care team, email@example.com
Nothing in this guarantee will affect your legal rights if the product is faulty or not as described.